1. Your vision of the United States of America is that of socialist utopia.
2. You believe that government always does the job better than, cheaper than, and more effectively than, the private sector. You believe that capitalism is bad.
3. You believe that power lies in government and is apportioned to the people, rather than people voluntarily giving power to the government.
4. You think that the intellectual and physical production of a United States citizen rightly belongs to the government, not to the person that is producing. You think that a United States citizen is the property of the government.
5. You think that it is time for a female President of the United States, regardless of whether she’s qualified for the job or not.
6. You believe that it is a proper use of government power to silence critics.
7. You believe that, despite all evidence to the contrary, the socialization of health care in the United States will lead to heaven on earth and free health care for all.
8. You believe in your heart that government knows best, always, and that government always has your best interests at heart.
9. You believe that it’s right to take the property of one person by threat of force, and give it to another who has less.
10. You believe that government has the responsibility to teach and tell people how to live their lives. You believe that most people are dumber than a post and therefore have need of someone to take care of them, for their own good.